Guide to refilling your machine
- Insert this key into refill lock and turn. Refill lock is located in the middle of machine above payout tray.
- The main machine display will show how many coins are required. The refill meter is located on the top right of machine.
- If a refill is necessary write down the ‘start reading’ shown on the refill meter display, on the refill sheet supplied.
- Refill the correct number of £1 coins through the coin entry, the main machine display will then count down or up. If coins are inserted after the display has reached zero they will be ejected into the payout tray.
- When completed write down the ‘end reading’ of the refill meter.
- Remove the refill key.