Ivor Thomas Amusements processes personal data and other data in accordance with applicable legislation. We believe your privacy is important and always carefully guard personal information you give to us. Your personal information will only be used by us and is never made available to third parties for marketing purposes.
Processing of data
What We Collect
We collect information about you when you:
- Visit the Website, and other sites accessible from the Website.
- Register with and buy services on the Website.
- Sign up for our Newsletter.
- Take part in customer surveys and questionnaires.
- Contact us e.g. in writing, email or by telephone.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Manage and improve the Website.
- Administer and operate your account.
- Tell you about important changes to the Website and our services.
- Manage customer surveys and questionnaires.
- Check and verify your identity, and prevent or detect crime.
- Contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail if you have given us permission to do so.
Where do we store your personal information?
We store data in on-premise database systems or initially from via our websites contact request systems. We adopt the Information Commissioners approved measures and therefore ensure that personal data is held in compliance with European data protection regulations. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is stored and processed securely in accordance with this policy. By submitting your personal data you agree to this transfer, storing and processing of your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Act 2018.
To receive a copy of the personal information we hold please write us at the address given above, enclosing a cheque for £10 made payable to Ivor Thomas Amusements Ltd. We will respond within 40 days of receiving your letter. For more information about your rights under the data protection act you can visit the Website of the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Please write to: Ivor Thomas Amusements Ltd, 100 Grange Road, Ramsgate, Kent, CT11 9PX
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Ivor Thomas Amusements Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 22nd of May 2018.